Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
- Late-onset Alzheimer disease.Continuum: Lifelong Learn Neurol. 2019; 25: 14
- The AD8: a brief informant interview to detect dementia.Neurology. 2005; 65: 559-564
- NIA-AA Research Framework: toward a biological definition of Alzheimer’s disease.Alzheimer’s Dement. 2018; 14: 535-562
- Measurement of functional activities in older adults in the community.J Gerontol. 1982; 37: 323-329
- Diagnostic and Statistical manual of Mental disorders: DSM-5.5th edition. American Psychiatric Association, 2013
- Early-onset Alzheimer disease and its variants.CONTINUUM: Lifelong Learn Neurol. 2019; 25: 34
- Limbic-predominant age-related TDP-43 encephalopathy (LATE): consensus working group report.Brain. 2019; 142: 1503-1527
- Behavioral variant frontotemporal dementia.CONTINUUM: Lifelong Learn Neurol. 2019; 25: 76
- Chapter 60 - neurologic aspects of cobalamin (B12) deficiency.in: Biller J. Ferro J.M. Handbook of clinical Neurology. Vol 120. Neurologic Aspects of systemic disease Part II. Elsevier, 2014: 915-926
- Relationship between thyroid dysfunction and dementia.Egypt J Intern Med. 2020; 32: 9
- Rapidly progressive dementia.Continuum (Minneap Minn). 2016; 22: 510-537
- The Appropriate Use of neuroimaging in the diagnostic work-up of dementia.Ont Health Technol Assess Ser. 2014; 14: 1-64
- Advances in cerebral amyloid angiopathy imaging.Ther Adv Neurol Disord. 2019; 12 (1756286419844113)
- Lewy body dementias.CONTINUUM: Lifelong Learn Neurol. 2019; 25: 128
- Alpha-synuclein in skin nerve Fibers as a biomarker for alpha-Synucleinopathies.J Clin Neurol. 2019; 15: 135-142
- Dementia prevention, intervention, and care: 2020 report of the Lancet Commission.Lancet. 2020; 396: 413-446
- Targets for the prevention of dementia.J Alzheimers Dis. 2010; 20: 915-924
- Primary progressive aphasias and apraxia of speech.CONTINUUM: Lifelong Learn Neurol. 2019; 25: 101
- Diagnosis and management of dementia with Lewy bodies: fourth consensus report of the DLB Consortium.Neurology. 2017; 89: 88-100
Mayo AM. Use of the Functional Activities Questionnaire in Older Adults with Dementia. doi:10.3389/fnagi.2014.00255
- Functional Activities Questionnaire items that best discriminate and predict progression from clinically normal to mild cognitive impairment.Curr Alzheimer Res. 2015; 12: 493-502
- Chapter 2 - evaluating the patient with memory loss or dementia.in: Budson A.E. Solomon P.R. Memory loss, Alzheimer’s disease, and dementia. Second Edition. Elsevier, 2016: 5-38
- Sensitivity of revised diagnostic criteria for the behavioral variant of frontotemporal dementia.Brain. 2011; 134: 2456-2477