Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
- ACEP accrediting geriatric emergency departments: Move to Standardize special Needs elder care.Ann Emerg Med. 2018; 71: A21-A24
- Optimal older adult emergency care: introducing multidisciplinary geriatric emergency department guidelines from the American College of emergency physicians, American geriatrics Society, emergency nurses association, and Society for Academic emergency medicine.J Am Geriatr Soc. 2014; 62: 1360-1363
- Preventing medication errors.National Academies Press, Washington, DC2006
- US emergency department visits for outpatient Adverse drug events, 2013-2014.JAMA. 2016; 316: 2115-2125
- Associations between potentially inappropriate medications and adverse health outcomes in the elderly: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Ann Pharmacother. 2019; 53: 1005-1019
- 2019 American geriatrics Society Beers Criteria® update expert Panel. American geriatrics Society 2019 updated AGS Beers Criteria® for potentially inappropriate medication Use in older adults.J Am Geriatr Soc. 2019; 67: 674-694
- Medication reconciliation to prevent adverse drug events. Institute for Healthcare Improvement website.(Available at:)Accessed February 20, 2022)
- Effect of pharmacy-led medication reconciliation in emergency departments: a systematic review and meta-analysis.J Clin Pharm Ther. 2019; 44: 932-945
- STOPP/START criteria for potentially inappropriate prescribing in older people: version 2.Age Ageing. 2015; 44 ([published correction appears in Age Ageing. 2018 May 1;47(3):489]): 213-218
- A method for assessing drug therapy appropriateness.J Clin Epidemiol. 1992; 45: 1045-1051
- A summated score for the medication appropriateness index: development and assessment of clinimetric properties including content validity.J Clin Epidemiol. 1994; 47: 891-896
- Review of deprescribing processes and development of an evidence-based, patient-centered deprescribing process.Br J Clin Pharmacol. 2014; 78: 738-747
- Reducing inappropriate polypharmacy: the process of deprescribing.JAMA Intern Med. 2015; 175: 827-834