Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
- Projections of the size and composition of the U.S. population: 2014 to 2060, current population reports, P25-1143.U.S. Census Bureau, Washington (DC)2014
- Polypharmacy, adverse drug reactions, and geriatric syndromes.Clin Geriatr Med. 2012; 28: 173-186
- Multiple chronic conditions among US adults: a 2012 update.Prev Chronic Dis. 2014; 11: 130389
- An overview of prevalence, determinants and health outcomes of polypharmacy.Ther Adv Drug Saf. 2020; 11
- What is polypharmacy? A systematic review of definitions.BMC Geriatr. 2017; 17: 230
- Methods of estimating the occurrence of polypharmacy by means of prescription database.E J Clin Pharmacol. 1997; 53: 7-11
- Adverse outcomes of polypharmacy in older people: systematic review of reviews.J Am Med Dir Assoc. 2020; 21: 181-187
- Drug dosage in the elderly. Is it rational?.Drug Aging. 1998; 3: 357-379
- Geriatric syllabus.9th edition. 2016: p106
- Appendix A. P450 tables.in: Drug interaction casebook. The cytochrome P450 system and beyond. American Psychiatric Publishing, Washing (DC)2003: 251-269
- Drug glucuronidation in clinical psychopharmacology.J Clin Psychopharmacol. 2001; 21: 500-515
- Drug-drug and drug-disease interactions in the ED: analysis of a high-risk population.Am J Merg Med. 1996; 14: 447-450
- Clinically important drug-disease interactions and their prevalence in older adults.Clin Ther. 2006; 28: 1133-1143
- The prescribing cascade revisited.Lancet Lon Egl. 2017; 389: 1778-1780
- A pharmacoepidemiological evaluation of anticholinergic prescribing patterns in the elderly.Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf. 1998; 5: 155-164
- The risk of anticholinergic toxicity in the elderly: a study of prescribing practices in two populations.J Gerontol. 1983; 38: 31-35
- Anticholinergics: theoretical and clinical overview.Expert Opin Drug Saf. 2016; 15: 753-768
- Polypharmacy and the geriatric patient.Clin Geriatr Med. 2007; 23-2: 371-390
- Over-the-Counter Remedies in older adults.Clin Geriatr Med. 2022; 38: 99-118
- American Geriatrics Society 2019 Updated AGS Beers Criteria for Potentially Inappropriate Medication Use in Older Adults.J Am Geriatr Soc. 2019; 67: 674-694
- STOPP/START criteria for potentially inappropriate prescribing in older adult: version 2.Age Ageing. 2015; 44: 213-218