Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
- Web-based injury statistics query and reporting system (WISQARS).CDC, Atlanta (GA)2017 (Available at:)Accessed November 29, 2017)
- Highway statistics 2015.FHWA, Washington, DC2016 (Available at:)Accessed December 21, 2016)
Federal Highway Administration, Department of Transportation (US). Highway statistics 2015. Washington, DC: FHWA. Available at: https://www.fhwa.dot.gov/policyinformation/statistics/2015/dl20.cfm. Accessed October 3, 2018.
- Fatality facts 2015, older people.IIHS, Arlington (VA)2016 (Available at:)Accessed December 21, 2016)
- Driver capabilities in transportation in an aging society: a decade of experience. technical papers and reports from a Conference: Bethesda, MD; Nov. 7–9, 1999.Transportation Research Board, Washington, DC2004
- Traffic safety facts 2015: a compilation of motor vehicle crash data from the fatality analysis reporting system and the general estimates system.NHTSA, Washington, DC2017 (Available at:)Accessed November 13, 2017)
- Driving self-restriction in high-risk conditions: how do older drivers compare to others?.J Safety Res. 2011; 42: 67-71
- Alcohol–impaired driving among U.S. adults: 1993–2002.Am J Prev Med. 2005; 28: 346-350
- Alcohol-impaired driving, 2015 data.NHTSA, Washington, DC2016 (Available at:)Accessed December 21, 2016)
- Motor vehicle collision–related injuries in the elderly: an eastern association for the surgery of trauma evidence-based review of risk factors and prevention.J Trauma Acute Care Surg. 2015; 79: 152-158
- Diurnal variation and injury due to motor vehicle crashes in older trauma patients.Traffic Inj Prev. 2011; 12: 593Y598
- The influence of local politicians on pedestrian safety.Inj Prev. 2006; 12: 312Y315
Disclosure: The authors have nothing to disclose.