Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Geriatric Medicine
- HIV infection and older Americans: the public health perspective.Am J Public Health. 2012; 102: 1516-1526
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. HIV Surveillance Report, 2013. Available at: http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/library/reports/surveillance/2013/surveillance_Report_vol_25.html. Accessed August 9, 2015.
UNAIDS Gap Report. Available at: http://www.unaids.org/node/42898. Accessed October 24, 2015.
- Response to combination antiretroviral therapy: variation by age.AIDS. 2008; 22: 1463-1473
- Screening for HIV: U.S. Preventive Services Task Force recommendation statement.Ann Intern Med. 2013; 159: 51-60
- Screening for HIV in health care settings: a guidance statement from the American College of Physicians and HIV Medicine Association.Ann Intern Med. 2009; 150: 125-131
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Monitoring selected national HIV prevention and care objectives by using HIV surveillance data—United States and 6 dependent areas—2012. HIV Surveillance Supplemental Report 2014;19(No. 3). Available at: http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/library/reports/surveillance/. Accessed August 2, 2015.
- Brief report: time from infection with the human immunodeficiency virus to diagnosis, United States.J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr. 2015; 69: 248-251
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. HIV Among people aged 50 and over. Available at: http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/group/age/olderamericans/index.html. Accessed October 31, 2015.
Panel on Antiretroviral Guidelines for Adults and Adolescents. Guidelines for the use of antiretroviral agents in HIV-infected adults and adolescents. Available at: http://aidsinfo.nih.gov/ContentFiles/AdultandAdolescentGL.pdf. Accessed October 23, 2015.
- Initiation of antiretroviral therapy in early asymptomatic HIV Infection.N Engl J Med. 2015; 373: 795-807
HHS Panel on Antiretroviral Guidelines for Adults and Adolescents. Statement by the HHS Panel on Antiretroviral Guidelines for adults and adolescents regarding results from the START and TEMPRANO Trials. Available at: https://aidsinfo.nih.gov/news/1592/statement-from-adult-arv-guideline-panel--start-and-temprano-trials. Accessed November 11, 2015.
- Adjudicated morbidity and mortality outcomes by age among individuals with HIV infection on suppressive antiretroviral therapy.PLoS One. 2014; 9: e95061
- Trends in underlying causes of death in people with HIV from 1999 to 2011 (D:A:D): a multicohort collaboration.Lancet. 2014; 384: 241-248
- Inflammatory and coagulation biomarkers and mortality in patients with HIV infection.PLoS Med. 2008; 5: e203
- HIV infection and the risk of acute myocardial infarction.JAMA Intern Med. 2013; 173: 614-622
- Atazanavir is not associated with an increased risk of cardio- or cerebrovascular disease events.AIDS. 2013; 27: 407-415
- No association of abacavir use with myocardial infarction: findings of an FDA meta-analysis.J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr. 2012; 61: 441-447
- Risk of cardiovascular events associated with current exposure to HIV antiretroviral therapies in a US veteran population.Clin Infect Dis. 2015; 61: 445-452
- Metabolic syndrome, diabetes, and cardiovascular risk in HIV.Curr HIV/AIDS Rep. 2014; 11: 271-278
- Decreased limb muscle and increased central adiposity are associated with 5-year all-cause mortality in HIV infection.AIDS. 2011; 25: 1405-1414
- Prevalence and pathogenesis of diabetes mellitus in HIV-1 infection treated with combined antiretroviral therapy.J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr. 2009; 50: 499-505
- Changes in metabolic syndrome status after initiation of antiretroviral therapy.J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr. 2015; 68: 73-80
- Metabolic syndrome before and after initiation of antiretroviral therapy in treatment-naive HIV-infected individuals.J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr. 2012; 61: 381-389
- Hepatic decompensation in antiretroviral-treated patients co-infected with HIV and hepatitis C virus compared with hepatitis C virus-monoinfected patients: a cohort study.Ann Intern Med. 2014; 160: 369-379
- Clinical practice guideline for the management of chronic kidney disease in patients infected with HIV: 2014 update by the HIV Medicine Association of the Infectious Diseases Society of America.Clin Infect Dis. 2014; 59: e96-e138
- Development and validation of a risk score for chronic kidney disease in HIV infection using prospective cohort data from the D:A:D study.PLoS Med. 2015; 12: e1001809
- Tenofovir alafenamide versus tenofovir disoproxil fumarate, coformulated with elvitegravir, cobicistat, and emtricitabine, for initial treatment of HIV-1 infection: two randomised, double-blind, phase 3, non-inferiority trials.Lancet. 2015; 385: 2606-2615
- Excess cancers among HIV-infected people in the United States.J Natl Cancer Inst. 2015; 107 (dju503)
- Age at cancer diagnosis among persons with AIDS in the United States.Ann Intern Med. 2010; 153: 452-460
- Recommendations for evaluation and management of bone disease in HIV.Clin Infect Dis. 2015; 60: 1242-1251
- Diagnosis and clinical features of major neuropsychiatric disorders in HIV infection.AIDS Rev. 2011; 13: 171-179
- HIV infection and risk for incident pulmonary diseases in the combination antiretroviral therapy era.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2011; 183: 388-395
- Increased risk of radiographic emphysema in HIV is associated with elevated soluble CD14 and nadir CD4.Chest. 2014; 146: 1543-1553
- Geriatric syndromes in older HIV-infected adults.J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr. 2015; 69: 161-167
- Sexually transmitted diseases among users of erectile dysfunction drugs: analysis of claims data.Ann Intern Med. 2010; 153: 1-7
- Preexposure chemoprophylaxis for HIV prevention in men who have sex with men.N Engl J Med. 2010; 363: 2587-2599