Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Geriatric Medicine
- Global tuberculosis report 2015.WHO, Geneva (Switzerland)2015: 1-204
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Reported tuberculosis - United States, 2014. p. 1–204. Available at: http://www.cdc.gov/tb/statistics/reports/2014/pdfs/tb-surveillance-2014-report.pdf. Accessed September 25, 2015.
- Decrease in reported tuberculosis cases - United States, 2009.MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2010; 59: 289-294
- Tuberculosis in older adults in the United States, 1993-2008.J Am Geriatr Soc. 2011; 59: 851-857
- Epidemic tuberculosis in a nursing home: a retrospective cohort study.J Am Geriatr Soc. 1985; 33: 258-263
- Onset to tuberculosis disease: new converters in long-term care settings.Am J Alzheimers Dis Other Demen. 2001; 16: 313-318
- Results of a 29-state survey of tuberculosis in nursing homes and correctional facilities.Public Health Rep. 1993; 108: 305-314
- Unrecognized tuberculosis in a nursing home causing death with spread of tuberculosis to the community.J Am Geriatr Soc. 2002; 50: 1213-1217
- Trends in tuberculosis cases among nursing home residents, California, 2000 to 2009.J Am Geriatr Soc. 2015; 63: 1098-1104
- Age and the epidemiology and pathogenesis of tuberculosis.Lancet. 2010; 375: 1852-1854
- Does aging modify pulmonary tuberculosis? A meta-analytical review.Chest. 1999; 116: 961-967
- Tuberculosis in aging adults.J Am Geriatr Soc. 1992; 40: 178
- Miliary tuberculosis: clinical manifestations, diagnosis and outcome in 38 adults.Respirology. 2001; 6: 217-624
- Tuberculous meningitis with pulmonary miliary tuberculosis: a clinicoradiological study.Neurol India. 2004; 52: 194-196
- Tuberculosis of bones and joints.Antiseptic. 2001; 98: 385-387
- Arthritis associated with tuberculosis.Best Pract Res Clin Rheumatol. 2003; 17: 319-343
- Genitourinary tuberculosis.Curr Opin Urol. 2001; 11: 93-98
- Tuberculin and anergy testing in HIV-seropositive and HIV-seronegative persons.Ann Intern Med. 1993; 119: 185-193
- Booster effect in elderly patients living in geriatric institutions.Med Clin (Barcelona). 1995; 105: 41-44
American Geriatrics Society. Two-step PPD testing for nursing home patients on admission, 1993. Available at: [email protected]. Accessed September 26, 2015.
- The case against anergy testing as a routine adjunct to tuberculin skin testing.JAMA. 2000; 283: 2003-2007
- Updated guidelines for using interferon gamma release assays to detect Mycobacterium tuberculosis infection - United States, 2010.MMWR Recomm Rep. 2010; 54: 49-55
- Update: the radiographic features of pulmonary tuberculosis.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1986; 146: 497-506
- The sensitivity and specificity of using a computer aided diagnosis program for automatically scoring chest x-rays of presumptive TB patients compared with Xpert MTB/RIF in Lusaka Zambia.PLoS One. 2014; 9: 1-9
- Tuberculosis: diagnostics technology and market landscape.3rd edition. WHO, Geneva (Switzerland)2014: 1-42
- Tuberculosis diagnostics: landscape, needs and prospects.J Infect Dis. 2015; 211: S21-S28
- Pyrosequencing for rapid detection of tuberculosis resistance in clinical isolates and sputum samples from re-treatment pulmonary tuberculosis patients.BMC Infect Dis. 2014; 14: 200-208
- Flexible bronchoscopy as a diagnostic tool in the evaluation of pulmonary tuberculosis in an elderly population.J Am Geriatr Soc. 1993; 41: 629-632
- Nucleic acid amplification tests for tuberculosis.Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2000; 49: 593-594
- Rapid molecular detection of tuberculosis and rifampin resistance.N Engl J Med. 2010; 363: 1005-1015
- Rapid molecular detection of extrapulmonary tuberculosis by the automated GeneXpert MTB/RIF System.Clin Microbiol. 2011; 49: 1202-1205
- Structure and antigenicity of the phosphorylated lipopolysaccharide antigens from the leprosy and tubercle bacilli.Biol Chem. 1986; 261: 12345-12351
- Lipoarabinomannan, a possible virulence factor involved in persistence of Mycobacterium tuberculosis within macrophages.Infect Immun. 1991; 59: 1755-1761
- Development of antigen detection assay for diagnosis of tuberculosis using sputum samples.Clin Microbiol. 2000; 38: 2278-2283
- Rapid diagnosis of tuberculosis by detection of mycobacterial lipoarabinomannan in urine.J Microbiol Methods. 2001; 45: 41-52
- Treatment of tuberculosis.MMWR Recomm Rep. 2003; 52: 1-77
- New antituberculosis drugs, regimens, and adjunct therapies: needs, advances, and future prospects.Lancet Infect Dis. 2014; 14: 327-340
- Targeted skin testing and treatment of latent tuberculosis infection.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2000; 161: 5221-5247
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Treatment for latent TB infection. Available at: http://www.cdc.gov/tb/topic/treatment/ltbi.htm. Accessed September 27, 2015.
- Control of tuberculosis in facilities providing long-term care to the elderly: recommendations of the Advisory Committee for the Elimination of Tuberculosis.Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 1990; 39: 7-20